Real Music Talk
Hello there and welcome to Real Music Talk! RMT is a place where you can talk to others that share the same love in music as you do, be it your favorite artists, playing styles or writing and recording techniques. We encourage you to share any of your own work and there are plenty of ways to do so. Registering only takes a few minutes and is very simple, we hope to see you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Real Music Talk
Hello there and welcome to Real Music Talk! RMT is a place where you can talk to others that share the same love in music as you do, be it your favorite artists, playing styles or writing and recording techniques. We encourage you to share any of your own work and there are plenty of ways to do so. Registering only takes a few minutes and is very simple, we hope to see you soon!
Real Music Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello there, welcome to Real Music Talk
SCM Music player has been added!
New cash system and site shop now available! As well as a new reputation feature!
Now you can update your profile status at anytime!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What song are you currently listening to?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What song are you currently listening to? Empty What song are you currently listening to? Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Thomas

Thomas

I am currently listening to Bert Jansch - A man I'd Rather Be. What about you?

Thomas

Thomas

Currently listening to High Ball Stepper - Jack White

Thomas

Thomas

Right now I'm listening to Nirvana - Where Did You Sleep Last Night

Grungie

Grungie

Current obsession.

Thomas

Thomas

Currently listening to Smokestack Lightnin' - Howlin' Wolf

Thomas

Thomas

Shelter Song by Temples...

Grungie

Grungie

For a second I thought you said Stone Temple Pilots.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum